Take the hassle out of going to a physical store for your eye check.
Schedule an appointment from the comfort of your home.
30 Days Return
& Free Shipping
Eyewear Protection Plan
1% Profit to Vision Save
- Cationorm multidose is a positively-charged oil-in-water eye drops emulsion, indicated in the treatment of dry eye symptoms. It helps to hydrate, lubricate and protect the ocular surface.
- Recommended for the treatment of dry eye symptoms such as stinging, itching or burning eyes or by a foreign body sensation (a feeling of sand or dust) in the eyes.
- These symptoms may be caused by external factors, such as air conditioning, pollution, travel by plane, working on a screen, refractive surgery, contact lenses wear, etc., or by pathologies, such as meibomian gland dysfunction. Cationorm hydrates, lubricates and protects the surface of the eye.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly.
- Before using, ensure the single-dose container is intact.
- Take one single-dose container and shake before use.
- Twist off the top to open.
- Instil 1 or 2 drops as needed or according to your specialist's advice.
- Avoid any contact with the eye nozzle.
Mineral oils, glycerol, tyloxapol, poloxamer 188, tris hydrochloride, tromethamine, cetalkonium chloride and water for injections.
For ocular use only.
Do not use in case of specific hypersensitivity toward any of the constituents.
Do not swallow the solution.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
If you concurrently use other eye drops, you should wait at least 5 minutes between the administrations of each successive eyedrop.
It is recommended to use Cationorm last.
Do not use the solution after the expiry date.
The product does not contain preservatives. Thus, after the container has been opened and the product used, the residual emulsion, if any, should be disposed of.
Do not store above 30 degrees Celsius. Do not freeze.