Take the hassle out of going to a physical store for your eye check.
Schedule an appointment from the comfort of your home.
30 Days Return
& Free Shipping
Eyewear Protection Plan
1% Profit to Vision Save
Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner
Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits from rigid gas permeable (GP) contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort.
Convenient liquid works right in your lens case as you disinfect your lenses so it's easy to use and saves time.
-Works right in your lens case as you disinfect to save time
-Effectively removes protein deposits from RGP lenses when used weekly
-Clear, odorless formula in liquid form - No tablets or vials
Directions (use weekly)
1. After daily cleaning (with Boston advance Cleaner) and rinsing, place lenses in the lens case and fill to top with fresh Boston advance Conditioning Solution. It is important that the lens case is completely filled with fresh solution to ensure proper dilution of the Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner and reduce any chance of irritation.
2. Place two (2) drops of Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner into each lens well. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing to ensure proper cleaning and disinfecting. Always use fresh solutions for soaking and storing lenses.
3. After removing lenses from the lens case, rub and rinse lenses for approximately five (5) seconds with Boston ADVANCE Conditioning Solution to ensure that the enzymatic cleaner is thoroughly rinsed off the lenses. DO NOT USE TAP WATER FOR THIS FINAL RINSE.
4. Apply fresh conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
5. Discard solution from the lens case immediately and thoroughly clean the interior of the lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
6. Carefully observe the warnings and precautions.
A sterile, aqueous solution containing proteolytic enzyme 1% (subtilisin) as the active ingredient, and glycerol.Preservative-free.
After a week of use, my contact lenses always gather so much protein and debris. This one is a great cleaner to use and its also very simple and convenient too.
If you want to take good care of your gas permeable contact lenses, then this is the cleaner you should use. I’d say gas permeable lenses are more high-maintenance than the soft lenses. So its good to invest in a good cleaner like this one.