Take the hassle out of going to a physical store for your eye check.
Schedule an appointment from the comfort of your home.
30 Days Return
& Free Shipping
Eyewear Protection Plan
1% Profit to Vision Save
Menicare Pure + Progent Travel Set starter kit
A complete RGP lens cleaning kit, but in a smaller size for convenience when travelling, or to help our new Menicon RGP lens wearer to get their journey started.
- 1 Menicare Pure 50ml bottle
- 1 Progent treatment (A+B)
- 1 RGP lens case
- 1 Progent case
1. Open Progent A and B containers by gently twisting the top of the containers and carefully fill the vial with Progent A and B.
2. Place the lenses in the lens holders on the vial’s cap and close the vial cap securely.
3. Gently shake the vial a few times. and soak the lenses in Progent for 30 minutes maximum.
4. Open the vial, and thoroughly rinse the lenses with MeniCare Pure.
5. After rinsing the lenses with MeniCare Pure, you can wear the lenses or store them in a lens case with MeniCare Pure.
6. After lenses have been removed from the vial holders, discard the Progent mixture into the sink, rinse the vial thoroughly with MeniCare Pure, and allow the vial to air dry.
*To ensure excellent comfort and prolong the life of your GP lenses, it is recommended to remove proteins with Menicon Progent weekly, in combination with MeniCare Pure Solution.
Progent strong cleaning efficacy
Menicon Progent is a solution particularly recommended for cleaning and removing proteins from the surface of the lens by simply soaking them in the mixture for only 30 minutes.
Strong and rapid disinfection* in 5 minutes against all the organisms likely to contaminate lenses, including bacteria, moulds, yeasts, viruses, and Ancanthamoeba trophozoites and cysts.
* cf disinfecting tests: Antiviral efficacy (Medical University Nancy MDT, reference: CEN / TC216 / N 98, AFNOR NFT 72 – 180) Antibacterial and antifungal activity (MENICON PHARMA ref: ISO / CD 14729 stand alone test). Anti-acanthamoeba activity (Bacteriology Institute, Strasbourg Medical University ; Menicon Co., Ltd. / Microbiology and Immunology Department, University of Leicester UK).
Menicare Pure: Solution containing ε-Polylysine 0.01% as preservative, Edetate disodium 0.05% and HCO-60 0.1%.
Progent: Liquid A – NaCIO 20.3mg, purified water qsp 5ml/dose. Liquid B – KBr 30.75mg, purified water qsp 5ml/dose.